In Longlac, Ontario with access to over 35 lakes.
Lochlomond is a well-established drive-in housekeeping fishing & hunting facility, located just 15 minutes east of the town of Longlac and is 3 ½ hours from the city of Thunder Bay in Northwestern Ontario.
The property consists of approx. 3.93 +/- acres of deeded property and has approx. 351.44’ of water frontage on Pamela Lake. There are 8 clean & comfortable housekeeping cottages that will accommodate up to 44 guests. There is also a small store, fish cleaning house and a 24’ X 24’ garage/shop and a shower house. To round out the package, there is a 1200 sq. ft. owners home built in 2007 with 2 bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs complete with an open concept kitchen & living room. There is a full basement in the house and 2 baths. The business also holds bear management areas (BMA’s) & baitfish blocks.
- All cottages have hot and cold running water. Each cottage has its own bathroom.
- The cottages are equipped with propane furnaces, propane ranges and electric refrigerators.
- Kitchens are fully equipped with toasters, coffee makers, kettles, pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Bedding is supplied except at hunting season, we ask that you bring sleeping bags.
- We also supply tea towels, dish cloths, toilet paper and garbage bags.
- Each cottage has its own BBQ. There is also a fire pit at the lake for those evening campfires, wood is supplied.
- For the cottages that do not have showers, we have a recently renovated shower house with both men’s and woman’s private showers.
Cottage #1 This is a 15’ X 28’ frame building with one bedroom set up for 6 guests, kitchen, dining room, 2 piece bathroom & propane heat.
Cottage #2 This cottage is 18’ X 29’ with two bedrooms set up for 5 guests and is outfitted with a kitchen/dining room, and 2 piece bathroom with propane heat.
Cottage #3 This is a 16’ X 18’ frame building featuring 2 bedrooms and is able to accommodate up to 4 guests. The cottage consists of a kitchen and a 2 piece bathroom with propane heat.
Cottage #4 This 16’ X 18’ cottage has one bedroom and is equipped for accommodating 2 guests. It has a kitchen, 2 piece bathroom and is heated with an oil space heater.
Cottage #5 This building is a 16’ X 28’ frame cottage with 2 bedrooms equipped for 5 persons and is outfitted with a kitchen and 2 piece bathroom.
Cottage #6 This building is a 18’ X 28’ frame cottage featuring 3 bedrooms set up for 5 guests. There is a kitchen, dining room and a 2 piece bathroom.
Cottage #7 This cottage is 24’ X 48’ and has 4 bedrooms geared for 12 guests. There is a kitchen, dining room, 2 bathrooms one of which has a shower.
Cottage #8 This cottage is 18’ X 28 with 2 bedrooms equipped to accommodate 5 guests. It has a kitchen & dining room and a 2 piece washroom.
Directions to Lochlomond Camp
• From Sault Ste. Marie: Take Hwy 17 north to Hwy 631 (White River). Then go north to Hwy 11. Turn left and head to Hwy 625 then turn south (left) and go 1/4 mile. We’re on the right.
• From the west: Take Hwy 61 from Duluth to Thunder Bay. Follow Hwy 11 through Longlac to Hwy 625 (about 9 miles). We’re a 1/4-mile south on Hwy 625.
• From the east: From North Bay head north on Highway 11. In 369 kilometers turn left onto Highway 11 West (signs for Smooth Rock Falls/Thunder Bay) and continue for 182 kilometers. Continue onto King Street/Trans Canada Hwy for 226 kilometers turning left onto Hwy 625 North.
• From Sudbury: Head north on Hwy 144, taking an eventual right onto Hwy 144 North. In 73 kilometers, turn right onto Hwy 101. In 24 kilometers, turn left onto Hwy 655 (look for signs for Cochrane/Kapuskasing). Turn left onto Hwy 11 (Trans Canada Hwy). In 379 kilometers, turn left onto Hwy 625 North.
For more information regarding Lochlomond Camp, give Brian a call at 705-471-6736 to discuss further. I look forward to speaking with you.
Type of Tourism
3 Season, Spring, Summer & Fall
Greenstone, Ontario (15 Minutes from Longlac)
Body of Water
Acreage (+/- approx.)
3.93 +/- acres
Water frontage (+/-approx.)
Type of Guest Activities
Fishing, Hunting, Atving
Main Lodge Building
Yes, 2 + 1 bedroom, 2 baths, finished basement
Number of Cottages
Moose Tag Allocations
Bear Management Areas
Yes – 4 Bear Management Areas
Baitfish Harvest Areas